(1) regularly rinse with a hose to clean the externa […]
(1) regularly rinse with a hose to clean the external walls, and at the end of the hose tied a car wash brush scrub. Wash the mold with 1 L of bleach, 1/3 cup of powder without ammonia detergent, 2/3 cup of trisodium phosphate mixture. Add about 4L of hot water to the solution and brush the affected area with bristles.
(2) neatly trim any tall branches or plants that grow, to prevent further mildew and fungus growth.
(3) all the windows and doors need to plug, seal the walls of the joints and cracks, to prevent water vapor penetration.
(4) an average of every 3 to 5 years for the external walls of wood or cardboard decorative exterior paint or color once, to prevent wood decay and moisture penetration, and the appropriate surface treatment.
(5) should be kept in windows and doors such as exterior wood for the decoration of the surface material is good. (6) to keep the rainwater tank and sewer clean and smooth, so that rain can effectively away from the external wall surface. Paint peeling, wood etching and stone splitting may be related to the roof off, leakage related. Cleaning, plugging and painting and many other similar maintenance tasks, the residents themselves can be competent. However, the need for special tools and skills of the more complex tasks, still let the professionals do it.
(6) the basic part of the inspection.On the basis of the inspection, only check the obvious and easy to do part, as well as renovated or partially renovated basement entrance. The moisture in the basement and the narrow space is a common problem, and any signs of water leakage should be taken into account. In order to ensure the basic dryness, the control of surface water around the rain and the house is the most critical. Moisture can cause decay and degradation of wood parts, too much water will be bad base, need regular inspection.